Thursday, August 28, 2008

about me

I am Dr.Amina Akter.I came from Bangladesh.I have been living here since 4 months.I am living with my husband at Brighton-le-sands,Street name The Grand Parade.It is next to the beach.
I am a Dentist.But my English is not good enough.I am too much depressed about my speaking level.I am trying to improve but i can't.I am really very upset. How can i improve it?When i talk in English, i am little bit confuse,feel shy and hesitate to speak.Because when i talk, i feel may be i am talking in a wrong way.Although my upsetness,i am trying more and more to improve my english level.How long will take i don't know.Thats why i am very upset.

2 comments:

Geeta said...

Dear Amina
How long was it before you started speaking your mother tongue- did you never speak wrong?
Please don't feel upset- you have very good classmates -every one is supportive. If you speak wrong, it is okay because that is the only way to speak better-practice.....Okay now go back to your blog and edit what you wrote- check the grammar yourself and if you can't find a mistake, I will check it for you!
Because you have so many friends it is easy try 10 mins sessions of speaking English everyday with each one of them.

Hemant Saluja said...

Hello!

Amina please don't feel to upset. If you speak wrong, it is okay because that is the only way to speak better-practice. I am also don't know how to speak in English. Everything you written are good not bad. You keep trying one day you will do it better.


===================================
Rajnish
look4ward